These kinds of news raise our hope for life. After a violent explosion in Ukraine on 20 October 2014, a huge fire started in a building. The severity of the explosion was felt even a few kilometers far. The fumes were spreading to the northeast of Donetsk city.
In a panic, people started to run away and let their pets out. After that moment, something unexpected happened.
An inhabitant who escaped from one of the abandoned houses in this way also released his dog, but instead of running away, the dog returned to the house to save the kitten. He managed to get the kitten out of the burning house.
These two friends who lived together survived the fire safely. In such a panic, everyone appreciated that the dog thought about the kitten in the house.
Once again it has been proven that animals are our most loyal friends.